DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Well then

I did find a secret though.
If you hold the mouse button down for roughly 10 minutes straight the duck with die and float up to heaven and the game will end with a replay button.

I thought it was cute.

(Tape helps)

UltimateMadness UltimateMadness

hmm..

Well I like it, and it does pick up later on. Though after level 7, started 8, then just went to 9. Then at 9 there wasn't anything there, waited a little, 1 super man came in, killed it. Waited a bit longer, another super man came in, killed it..waited alittle longer.

By that time I was bored so I just right click>play> So game over for me. Still I think there may be a bug somewhere in that you should look into.

joshy24 responds:

Fixed, thanks!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Hmm..

Played this when it came out, then when you added hank, then again when you added hanks story. I still love it haha.

There isn't really much to say about it, it's perect, to an extent any way.

Though, I don't see why people would complain hanks mission was too hard... It was 40 henchman, only 3 at a time, and they are weak. I went through the entire thing without getting anywhere near down to half health.
Besides, it kind of gives it more of the madness theme too it with all the henchman.

Oh well..

Madness Day Quiz Madness Day Quiz

A bit of advice..

For starters, most of the questions, are well, not true. I would suggest knowing everything before you actually make a quiz. It's kind of dull, just a plain white screen, I like the buttons though.

I also do enjoy the idea, but I still go back to the "Why make a quiz if you don't even really know the answers to your own questions" thing.

Paintball Game Demo Paintball Game Demo

...

How did this even make it past judgement....

The art is bad and the commands don't even work.

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

Bad

It is very buggy, and easily repetetive(sp?) after the first 3 levels.

Champion Champion

heh

Not to bad at all...

And to the guy above me, if you actually could survive long enough you would know people come later.

You just need to be able to click and release ^^

Anyway besides that good game.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

heh heh

Like it, played the first one a while back, just noticed this on the site though.

Yeah, nice ending i'll give you that too =)

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

hmm

It was good, a bit easy, but it was good none the less.

wpnFire wpnFire