Gravy and Toast! Gravy and Toast!

Now what's all this then?...
Eh, it's OK

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Well then...

I'll show YOU something else that's tiny baby!....
wait.....

Anywho I enjoyed it.

L4D Short: The Witch L4D Short: The Witch

Meh..

It really wasn't that great.
Oh sure it's actually stylized like you said (Which i noticed is, believe it or not, a rarity). That just doesn't change the point that the joke fell flat and wasn't very humorous.

The only thing in it that gave me a smirk was the reactions to the safe house, and that Francis looked little like he actually does in the game.

Story of a Highwayman Story of a Highwayman

Well then

That was cute.

Serious Halo Serious Halo

This amuses me

Well, the reviews amuse me more. All the halo fan-boys not being able to take a joke. Oh well.

Stick WAR Trailer Stick WAR Trailer

Hmm..

Not sure, It looks pretty good by the looks of it.

Only suggestion I have is you have to have a button somewhere that lets them say "This is Sparta" at random while attacking.

(Hey you made the characters not me)

Random Shorts: Episode 4 Random Shorts: Episode 4

Mwuahaha..

Oh god..

That was pretty good. I didn't really start laughing until the "I've got balls of steel" part. Maybe it's just because I know its Duke...oh well.

Any way, that was pretty good all around,

Nightwalking Nightwalking

._.

My..haha xD

Well, apart from no audio, it's great.

Considering you drew that all out on paper before putting it in makes it better. Then the dog smack was just awesome. Mainly because it was random "Give me your money" *Dog smack*

Slackman responds:

Well it seems random, but it's actually part of an overarching story that I may end up making into a full length movie once I perfect my style. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Next time there will be audio. It won't be on paper again (I don't have the time or the tools), but hopefully it'll still be good. Thanks for the feedback.

Rock 'n' Roll Bingo promo Rock 'n' Roll Bingo promo

Hehe

I've actually heard of that place but I've never bothered to head down there. Maybe one of these days i'll actually head down...maybe..

Anyway for the animation, it's pretty good, as most of your animations are. I don't have any complaints.

von-Brunk responds:

It's actually a pretty nice place (The Chameleon Club). It's small, but we've had some cool acts like Gallagher and Captured by Robots! perform there recently. Thank you!

Newgrounds Gone MAD[NESS] Newgrounds Gone MAD[NESS]

hmmm

I don't know..short but I still think it was funny none the less.

Soupcat responds:

yeah, short and too late.

You know what Ihate? NEWGROUNDS!

I'm sick of this place, I'm leaving.

Cheerio.